Who inspires me To write?

My Mom, she is my hero. She is the one who i Know I can go to and find an answer. I find it Amazing how she could be put through all this and still be able to wake up every morning ,teach me and my brother and smile while doing it( we aren't all that fun to teach sometimes). I have had so many people say that they understnd what we have gone through, but I on't think they really do. Because I don't think anyone who I know that is my age, ever has to see their Mom cry, yes I have seen her cry before. I don't think anyone I know wonder if and when their mother comes back from having her brain operated on , will even remember their name, that was actually my biggest fear when she was diagnosed. will she remember me? Yup i didn't care if she was able to talk or walk, I just wanted her to remember me. She did.

what Does "Picks Of Hope" mean?

Hears an easy way to remember:

P
eople who live On Hope.

what that means is people who live on hope have faith to move on.


What does "some Think Holding On Makes You Strong, But Sometimes Its Letting Go" mean?
Basically It means Most people live in their past, But they have to learn to let go and move forward.


now enjoy this song




Am I at the point of no improvement?
What of the death I still dwell in?
I try to excel, but I feel no movement.
Can I be free of this unreleasable sin?

[Chorus:]
Never underestimate my Jesus.
You're telling me that there's no hope.
I'm telling you you're wrong.

Never underestimate my Jesus
When the world around you crumbles
He will be strong, He will be strong

I throw up my hands
"Oh, the impossibilities"
Frustrated and tired
Where do I go from here?
Now I'm searching for the confidence I've lost so willingly
Overcoming these obstacles is overcoming my fear

[Chorus]

I think I can't, I think I can't
But I think you can, I think you can
I think I can't, I think I can't
But I think you can, I think you can
Gather my insufficiencies and
place them in your hands, place them in your hands, place them in your hands













3 comments:

Beautiful!

That was truly beautiful. I am praying for you. God bless.

You and your mother are a blessing.

Moi!

Moi!
Where I come to put my thoughts down on preverbial paper. Where I come to share my pictures, music, life and friends. My life has been one wild ride but i wouldn't get off even if I could.<3
Click The Heart!

I See You!