My best friend Anna and I recently went to a play at our church youth group, it was great! At the end the pastor told a story of how is brother's wife died from brain cancer. I was not expecting that so it hit me hard. Anna was sitting next to me during that story and she gave me a big hug and asked me if I was ok. Whats the point of this Easton? The point is that God will give you friends that are better than others. You will find "friends" that are jealous "friends", that are controlling and then you will find "friends" that will stab you in the back, but in the end the one friend that gave you a hug and was there for you till the end will be the friend that "will never let you fall".




LOVE,
Easton

3 comments:

It is definitely something to thank God for when you find a good friend.

Welcome to the blogging world, Easton! You are off to a great start!

My mom showed me your blog. I am looking forward to reading your next post. Isn't it good how God gives us friends to help through the hard times?

Moi!

Moi!
Where I come to put my thoughts down on preverbial paper. Where I come to share my pictures, music, life and friends. My life has been one wild ride but i wouldn't get off even if I could.<3
Click The Heart!

I See You!